Join our prestigious line-up of Australian, New Zealand, and other international speakers and panellists, including:
- Professor Warwick Anderson AM, CEO National Health and Medical Research Council.
- Prof. Aidan Byrne, CEO Australian Research Council
- Mr Roy Chamberlain, Deputy Director, CSIRO Energy Flagship
- Prof. David Currow, Chief Cancer Officer and CEO of the Cancer Institute NSW and Professor of Palliative and Supportive Services at Flinders University.
- Dr Jason Fox, motivation design expert.
- Ms Tricia Huang, Director, Biomedical Research Council, A*STAR, Singapore.
- Andrew Jaspan, Executive Director and Editor of The Conversation.
- Dr Danny Kingsley, Executive Officer, Australian Open Access Support Group
- Dr Elliott Kulakowski, CEO SRA International.
- Stephen Lorimer, Senior Sector Manager Biological Industries, Science Skills & Innovation Group, Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment, New Zealand
- Dr Gavin Moodie, RMIT’s Principal Policy Advisor, RMIT.
- Dr Rob Porteous, Head of Science & Research Division, DIICCSRTE.
- Anders Sorman-Nilsson, Futurist, Thinque.
- Vicki Thomson, Executive Director of the Australian Technology Network of Universities .
- Emeritus Professor Mark Wainwright, Chair of INTERSECT and former Vice-Chancellor and President of the University of New South Wales.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
Pre-Conference Professional Development Workshops (Wednesday 11 September) are an opportunity for intermediate to advanced level research managers and administrators to enhance their existing professional skills.
Enrol in the inaugural ARMS Accreditation Program and complete up to five Foundation level Modules, running parallel to the Conference.
Full day site visits (including lunch and transfers) let you explore the cultural heritage of Adelaide and its renowned research precincts.
Wine Tour: includes the Hickinbotham Wine Sciences Laboratory and Sensory Lab., Plant Accelerator; and the National Wine Centre.
Water Tour: the National Centre for Groundwater Research and Training (NCGRT); the SA Water Centre for Water Management and Reuse and the Adelaide Desalination Plant.